PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is state owned enterprises engaged in Airport Management service. Currently, Angkasa Pura I manages 13 (thirteen) airports in Central and Eastren Indonesia. In order to meet the needs of HR Operations, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) provides the opportunity for professionals with high integrity and dedicated to join PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) with the following criteria:
- Management Accounting Officer (MAO)
- Financial Accounting Officer (FAO)
- Budget Planning & Control Officer (BPCO)
- Cash Management Officer (CMO)
- Tax Officer (TO)
- Account Receivable Officer (ARO)
- CSR Officer (CSRO)
- Male/Female, WNI (Indonesian citizen) with maximum age 30 years per 1 April 2013
- Bachelor (S1) majoring in Management and Accounting
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 and TOEFL 450
- Computer literate (Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel)
- Having a good presentation skill
- Good behavior.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not tattooed and pierced and not color blind
- Willing to be placed in the working area of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).